- On another note, it is possible to walk to Turkey and to Greece from Cypress. Yes, I've seen many do it, but unfortunately I haven't seen anyone come back.
- The olive is Greek. The Cyprus, popular opinion notwithstanding, is not. The reason why it is possible to walk from Cyprus to Turkey or Greece is because the water around Cypress is generally very shallow. It is recommended that tall wading boots be worn, because the earth beneath is mostly loose mud, and there's bound to be an accumulation of duckweed in the vicinity.
- The reason why nobody ever comes back is because Turkey and Greece are a long way away (approximately two weeks' walking time). People who walk the whole distance ultimately learn the wisdom of bringing a canoe.
- Very nice girls grow on Cypress. But they tend to be somewhat lonely, because no one likes to walk over there from Greece or Turkey.
- The evil supervillain Mr. Gumnose established a secret airbase on the east-side of Cypress.
- Two James Wond movies were recorded on Cypress.