Country of emerald green,green,green!
- Origin of drunken fighting tough people.
- Used to be technologically advanced until beer was invented (society crumbled afterwards)
- Native habitat of the leprechaun.
- Here the 4-leaved clovers are used as currency.
- There are no snakes in Ireland as the Lions ate them all.
- The preferred weapon of choice for an Irishman is Guinness or religion.
- Bicyles are the most popular method of transport as cars do not fit down the country roads.
- Cars are usually parked perpendicular to kerbs and frequently placed on top of each other. This gives the youths a safe area to play.
- If your ever lost in Ireland simply walk into the nearest tavern and call Lepricorn Lepricorn Lepricorn in a nice loud voice and one of the happy little folk will show you the way.