- Spain is a country of Europe, there are habitants that speak different regional languages (and they didn't wonder why) and they all speak "Spanish".
- Spain is the GOD of the hispanic territories, like Mexico, and Puerto Rico...
- In Spain, rush hour traffic consists of the streets being packed shoulder to shoulder with bulls chasing reckless lunatics and morons at high speed. During such times, traffic lights and stopsigns are generally ignored, even though they say "stop" in Spanish.
- In Madrid, Spain's capital (actual Spain Capital is Real Madrid), there's a treasure hidden somewhere, and that's why there's always big works there. That, or maybe Madrid's major wants to turn Madrid into Disneyland.
- They're worse than Quebecoise, really.
- Spain hates France. But they both hate England more. England also hates France. France hates Spain. Everyone holidays in Spain and France. But grapes hate pineapples.
- Spain is the capital of Hispania. This is why Hispanic people speak Spanish. Otherwise they wouldn't have to.
- Everyone in Spain bullfights. In fact, when a spaniard is christened he receives the bullfighting suit that will use for the rest of his life on a daily basis. In turn, women receive a dotted dancing suit, but they must do their bullfighting duty as well.
- Getting gay married is legal in Spain, but if it's two men they both have to be macho men.
- Beating one's wife is not legal in Spain and is unusual.
- The national sport of Spain is beating "GUIRIS" (english people in Spain on holidays), which the objective is to brake guiris's faces with the hands, and brake their legs with sticks. .
- Spain is a kingdom with many nations, as Castilla, Catalonia, Basque Country, Andalucia, Galicia, etc. Each one loves each one, more on, each one loves each other, but, in fact they love each one silently (except to Catalonia).
- Usual activity of spanish politics is to talk in a bad mannered way, specially of Catalonia, Basque Country, France, United Kingdom and the USA.
- The spanish people call the people of France "Putos Gabachos" (Fuckin' Gabachos).
- Spanish people call the foreign people, and specially English people "Putos Guiris".
- Everywhere around the world you can ask for "Paella" and get exactly the same dish of food, except in Valencia where you ask for "Paella" and every restaurant gives you a different strange dish made of rice.