Revision as of 14:35, 1 January 1970 by Itto
- Real World is a highly popular state in America.
- Real World is filled with lots of drinking, arguing, and pretty people. And one token gay guy.
- Real World is also a highly mobile state. It changes location once a year.
- Real World does not tax its citizens; instead it gets most of its revenue from corporate sponsors, such as MTV.
- Its highways and freeways are known for highly competitive road rules. There is much bickering when these highways come into major cities.